We are making every preparation in anticipation of Winter Storm Juno. All communities have all preparedness items and supplies in place. Staffing is in place as well, with communities having staff and department heads staying over tonight. The Brandywine corporate team is on standby to assist our communities where and when they need it.
We will be posting updates impacting our individual communities real time on the home page of www.brandycare.com.
Juno will be a major snowstorm for the Northeast Monday through Tuesday night, lingering into Wednesday morning. Parts of the region will see blizzard conditions and more than a foot of snow.
- Moderate-to-heavy snow likely from portions of the coastal Mid-Atlantic (New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania) to New England.
- Peak impacts late Monday through Tuesday night.
- Widespread accumulations of 1 to 2 feet likely with some areas picking up over 2 feet.
- Blizzard or near-blizzard conditions will make travel dangerous and impossible.
- Flight cancellations, major delays and possible airport closures late Monday through Tuesday.
- Damaging wind gusts and coastal flooding also possible.
- Lighter snowfall from the Midwest to the central Appalachians and Mid-Atlantic Sunday into early Monday.